- 179 Plain Dr, Stoughton, MA 02072
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1840 Sqft
- $25K PRICE REDUCTION!! Welcome to one of Stoughton's finest and safest neighborhoods. This well cared for and nicely updated mid-century modern ranch is much larger than it seems from the street, offering one floor living. Open floor plan with a sunken living room, impressive bluestone fireplace and wall length bookcase. The dining room and breakfast bar open to the kitchen. Slider to the back deck and large private backyard. This is a wonderful quiet family neighborhood filled with children riding bikes and neighb ...
- 18 Angelos Rd, Stoughton, MA 02072
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2963 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE SAT / SUN CANCELLED Hidden gem nestled in a quaint neighborhood in North Stoughton! This home has some great features, starting with the spacious and bright 4 season room with 2 sets of sliders opening onto a spacious deck overlooking a private back yard. There are hardwoods throughout the main living level. Downstairs, enjoy the ultimate man cave! The pub offers a wet bar seating four. Or relax by the fireplace while watching the football game. Opposite the Pub is a room formerly used as a craft room. A ...
- 236 Clubhouse Cir, Raynham, MA 02767
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1616 Sqft
- Original Babson Floor Plan! This is a fabulous single story, 6+ room home, situated on a corner lot, in the bucolic Berry Hill Adult Retirement Community. This is the original builder's model, offering a slightly larger floor plan. Gleaming hardwoods and cathedral ceilings make this model stand out. Bask in the sunshine with this 10 x 13 sun splashed, 4 season room. The Babson kitchen offers a breakfast bar and enough space for table seating too! The master bedroom is spacious with a walk in closet and master bath ...
- 190 North St, Foxboro, MA 02035
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1288 Sqft
- Don't miss this opportunity to get into Foxboro! This charming colonial is conveniently located to EVERYTHING! This home offers 3 bedrooms, two with walk in closets. There is hardwood throughout the house (living room and stairs are currently carpeted). Enjoy a crackling fire in the front to back living room. Or enjoy the perennial gardens while lounging on your three season porch. This house has been well maintained and well cared for. This is the best value in Foxboro!